Sunday, August 23, 2015

Week #45

August 23, 2015


Maupay nga aga!

Well this week has been awesome and I am so happy with the work that we accomplished! Sadly our ISA went down but that was because there was family problems. So I am willing to accept their excuses. 

Well I have some good news!! So I think I told you but the Alcala family is awesome! Anyways this past week the daughter and her boyfriend arranged some marriage plans and they are getting married!!!!!!!! So awesome! And the grandma and grandpa are getting married also and they asked us if they can all get baptized on the same day! This family is awesome and they are the perfect example of what investigators should do! They are dragging us to baptism and not the other way around! So yeah karuyag namon to CTD them this coming week so hopefully everything works out and they can figure out a date! 

So crazy thing happened this week at district meeting! So district meeting is always in Catbalogan so we have to travel every Tuesday. Anyways so we got to the church and guess who we saw there! The zone leaders. So story is they decided on a whim to come to my district meeting so that was pretty stressful. But wait there's more. As we were starting the meeting President and Sister Maurer walk into the room! Talk about stress. I then proceeded to give a training to my district, the zone leaders, and the mission president. So that was fun! My training was on the talk "The Music of the Gospel". So it was actually pretty good!




So this week there was a fiesta in Gandara so it was fun to see all the drunk people.


Well that's it for this week! Spiritual thought can be found in Jacob 1. We need to magnify our callings or the sins of the people we could have helped will be answered upon our own heads. Well thank you for all your love and support!

Elder Child


Notes:
*His SD card reader is broken so we didn't get any pictures.  Hopefully he can pick up another one today and send pics next week.
*My favorite message from Brett and Mark going back and forth a little bit: "Yeah she is pretty much the coolest mom on earth. if I had a different mom I would run away and go find her."  Thanks Brett!!
*Brett's Christmas box is going out this week.  If you would like to include something for him drop it by any time.  He loves getting pictures and hand written letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment