Monday, August 29, 2016

Week #98

August 29, 2016

Hello! 

This week in the Philippines a heat wave strikes, a boil is popped, and I realize that agency is sometimes a very hard thing.

So yeah this week was awesome! This is the first time that I have been companions with someone from my batch so we have been enjoying it a lot! Elder Antrone will be going home in november. We are having so much fun but sadly his first week here a heat wave decided to strike and at the same time a lot of people decided to use their agency against us. So this past week we spent a lot of time walking. Like a lot. But on the bright side I now look like a brown filipino walking around and I had lots of time to just talk to my comp! We get along super well and it'll be a really fun cycle!

So on saturday I got some weird news. Tomorrow I will be flying to Manila solo so I can finish everything and get my visa for Brazil. It's kinda weird because I will be alone and I shouldn't be on an airplane for another 5 weeks. I'm not sure how I feel about this. My companion is kinda dissapointed that he isn't going. I might be able to go to Dairy Queen or something!!!! Haven't seen one of those in 22 months!

So Borongan is doing good! The members are really starting to help us out more in missionary work! Ever since we got a new branch mission leader things have actually started going faster! The members are also super happy that once again another elder will be having his last area here in Borongan! They love parties!
So this past week I figured I should probably take more pictures or my mom will get mad at me.

Also yesterday a huge surprise came! Our recent convert, Martin Baguinon, was called as the district executive secretary. It was a huge surprise and nobody was expecting it. 

So that's all I got for this week. Sorry it's not that much! I will try for more next week!

Elder Child

No comments:

Post a Comment