Friday, May 1, 2015

Week #28

April 27, 2015



Hello! (sorry I have lame intros)


Well this week was great! We are still improving in everything we do! We have gone up in lessons and everything! We had members working with us all week so that made things a lot more fun also! Also teaching is getting way easier even though I still get super nervous every time I teach! Sadly I am sick again. I think I got food poisoning or something so I am suffering right now as I am in downtown Tacloban with all the fish smell in the air! haha anyways, about the thought I gave last week. I actually used that in my chastising talk I gave on faith to our branch here so I thought you could use it too. Me and my companion are still coming along great too! Sad news though. We dropped baptismal dates for 4 of our investigators. The eternigators. So yeah, sad day but oh well. We still are going to continue to teach them and hopefully they change! So I have discovered this past week that it's very important for members to visit less actives. Just in the past few weeks we have had 3 returned less actives because we got members to visit them every week. When less actives see that members actually care about them they are more likely to return. Also we are going to get branch missionaries next week! My spiritual thought today can be found in the eighth chapter of the book of John. In this chapter we find the story of the woman that was accused of adultery and was taken before Jesus. My favorite verse is verse 7. "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." The main message I get from this scripture is that we have no right to judge others of their faults and mistakes (cross reference Matt. 7:2) It is God's responsibility to judge and no one elses. So yeah that's pretty much it for this week! I love you all and thank you for your love and support!

Elder Child





No comments:

Post a Comment