Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week #22


March 16, 2015


Hello everybody!

Well sorry it took so long to get on today! We had a district activity this morning and it ended up taking a little bit longer than it should have. Anyways about this week! It was terrible. We got punted all 
week.(we couldn't teach lessons either because of the rules we have or there was no one there) So yeah we only got 10 lessons this past week. But on the bright side me and my companion are getting closer and closer every day! This is an awesome companionship! Basta, so yeah more bad news. There is a typhoon heading this was. The news is saying it is stronger than Yolanda! (the typhoon that hit in 2013) Yeah and it has wind speeds of 400KPH. But that's what I heard! I'll check after I send this email! But anyways! About the activity! We hiked a super cool mountain right through the bukid! It was crazy! And I did it all bare foot! It was all fun and games going up because it was cold
outside and we were just having fun! But on the way down it was starting to get hot out side. And that means the ants start coming 
out. Now when I say ants I don't mean the ones in Washington. These bad boys are roughly the size of a quarter and they are those weird leaf cutter ants. So yeah you could say we were all in pain coming down that mountain. There were some of us that just went as fast as we could to get it over with! So yeah we got chased by giant man eating ants! So when we got home I dumped alcohol in my war wounds and it was probably the most painful experience of my life. Oh well its more fun in the Philippines! But yeah we are so late right now! So that's pretty much it! I love you all!

Elder Child





No comments:

Post a Comment