Monday, January 26, 2015

Week #15

January 26, 2015

Maupay nga kulop!

This past week has seemed to pass by so slow and I have no idea why! We have been so busy! Anyways to start off with sorry I'm late! We had a zone activity this morning and we hiked some water falls! I'll include pictures! This week has been super busy! We found a family of 7 in our second area who are super interested in the gospel and I'm excited to see how that turns out! Our other family with the 4 kids is progressing great and the parents decided to start taking the discussions gihapon so that's awesome! Oh and just a few minutes ago as I was walking in downtown Tacloban and I saw one of the elders from my zone in the MTC when I was zone leader so that was super awesome to see him! Also the couple that had the smoking problem went off the deep end and I don't think they are going to stop. But I guess that's their choice! Oh and also we found a couple in our first are that are super interested also so we are teaching them! Did I tell you I have eaten balot? Look it up on google! It's quite good! It's good to see that everyone is getting along great there in the tri! Who is Dalen? (the guy that asked Erin) Also I climbed a coconut tree the other day and that was super fun but sadly I didn't have my camera. I have also lost 15 pounds which is awesome! Oh and I see my little shrine is coming along great just from the pictures I have seen! haha Right now I am sick. again. It's terrible but I will suffer through it cause I am just that awesome! Well if you are still awake email me back! Love you!

Elder Child

Gretchen's Additions from going back and forth:
*Advice for Evan after breaking his arm: Siempre! Keep being awesome! But think about something before you do it. And he is way more tough than those other boys!
*What he teaches a lot to investigators: if they make the sacrifices to come to church and read the Book of Mormon then God will help them. We see it all throughout the Bible and the Book of Mormon. It's part of Ether 12:27 God gives men weaknesses so they will humble themselves and realize that they need his help. And if they do he promises to make their weaknesses strength
*Everybody wants their picture taken especially with the tall gwapo (handsome) american :) haha and yes the climate is amazing for the skin! Philipino skin is so smooth!





No comments:

Post a Comment